Weekly Note – wb 25.09.17

3

Posted by Miss Baker | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on September 22, 2017

Dear Parents and Carers

We are really proud of the children and how well they have settled into big school.  If your child is happy to come into school by themselves, please feel free to drop them at the door with Mrs Jehan or at their pegs.  We can help them do their morning jobs.

Next week, we will be doing lots of rhyming activities and introducing numicon.  If you have any rhyming books at home, please feel free to bring them to school and we can read them to the children.

We are gradually starting to introduce reading books to the children, and working through our class lists.  Please do not worry if your child has not bought a reading book home yet.  When we start the children off, we will try and grab you at the end of the day to let you know.

We hope you are enjoying seeing what your children are getting up to via our app.  Please feel free to comment on the posts as we love to hear what you think too!  You can also upload and add your own photo for us to see.  If you are having a problem with your login, please let your class teacher know and we can resend it.

This year due to timetabling, we have decided to use the library for story time.  During the Summer Term the children will then be able to take books home on a weekly basis.

We hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Reception Team

Comments (3)

Hi,

Idris is shattered but really enjoying it – even if we only get out of him what he’s done in the few minutes before he goes to sleep!

I don’t think I’ve had a login for the app? I’ve probably missed it but could it be sent through to me again please?

Idris is in Mys Hynes’ class.

Many thanks!

Mel

I don’t have access to app either, think i may of missed something
Max is in Miss Bakers class
Thanks

Jess

Hi. Sorry, just seen this. Speak to Miss Baker on Monday and she will be able to sort out access for you. Thanks. Kate Hynes

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar